To be honest, when I hear an amazing track and check the date and its when I
was listening to something tottaly different I kind of get a mini anxiety
attack...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Jarvis. Victoria Music Ltd. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 February 2003 1:48 a.m.
Subject: Re: (313) playlists and conversations

My memory's so SH*T these days that i encourage the use of 'context'
especially the year of release ;-)

Rob Jarvis

Victoria Music Ltd.
Unit 215 old gramaphone works
326 Kensal Road
London
W10 5BZ
+ 44 (0)20 7565 8193 voice
+ 44 (0)20 8960 3834 fax

http://www.victoria-music.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (MSN messenger)

pro-jex + killa bite + inform + subvoice + room tone + housedust + nepenta +
u7 + kne' deep + rodeo meat + response audio + sounds unique + hypercubic +
radio sonic + neon + feedback