Hi,
ULR (Under Ground Level Recordings) was set up by a few of us at Great
Asset.
ULR was named because the studio was underground next door to Great Assets
distribution for which i was the import buyer and label manager.

Funny....because i was dusting off my full collection of ULR records last
night, i'll put them all up on discogs.com this weekend....

you might or might not be aware we (ULR) put out some really nice house 12's
also....

Rob Jarvis.

Victoria Music Ltd.
Unit 215 old gramaphone works
326 Kensal Road
London
W10 5BZ
+ 44 (0)20 7565 8193 voice
+ 44 (0)20 8960 3834 fax

http://www.victoria-music.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (MSN messenger)

pro-jex + killa bite + inform + subvoice + room tone + housedust + nepenta +
u7 + kne' deep + rodeo meat + response audio + sounds unique + hypercubic +
radio sonic + neon + feedback