i could tell you if i had the record in front of me but i am at work....i will
try to find out....

mike huckaby did the urban tropics track i believe if i remember right i
believe marty bonds did the first track on the ULR side...... shake did the
second track on the info side.....sorry just can't remember right now ...i
will look when i get home....

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com