Shouts out to Erika and BMG for a really cool set here at the Ohm
in Portland last night, and to the Renegade Rhythms crew for bringing
it all together -- and bringing in extra speakers so we could experience
da bass.  Enough to get a good taste anyway!  I also heard the first bit
of the set by Traxx but had to bug out to get up at 7 am (ugh!) and go
to a meeting down in Eugene.

This makes two weeks in a row for music from the D for me -- last
weekend in San Francisco, totally unexpectedly I got to see John
Arnold play at Storyville, and let me tell you, he had a pretty sparse
crowd of non-dancing SF scene people up and moving for most of
his set once he got going.  John also said he's already on the preliminary
schedule for the DEMF this year.  Guess things are already cooking on
putting the lineup together.

I'm making it three in a row because I'll be in Detroit next weekend after
a meeting in South Bend.  Onward thru the fog . . .

Fred