Oh yes and an extremely complicated beard that even Craig David would envy.

Anyway - Detroit  techno? Is it any good or what?

-----Original Message-----
From: robin pinning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 3:29 PM
To: Robert Taylor
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Theo Parrish

no moustache then? or is that next year's thing?

:)

robin..

> I am extremely fashionable - the techno terrorist look meets Hoxton chic.
> It goes with my silver Death In Detroit t-shirt, chrome bandolier and
powder
> blue combat pants.
>
> BTW to keep on topic - this look was inspired by George Clinton and UR.
>

> >I do.
> I have a two-tone mullet
>
> Oh, there had to be one....!
>
> Do you feel silly or fashionable? I always wanted to get in the mind of
one
> of these people.....!

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]