From: Anya Stang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:51 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Sonar Festival 2003 dates

I've heard only good things about Sonar.
Am thinking of going for the first time. And to DEMF too,
which is only 3 weeks before...
So the first half of this year will be quite busy,
what with ATP as well. Perhaps I should give the
Big Chill a miss. ; )

Anya

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Wed 26/Feb/2003 09:24 GMT
> To: "Toby Frith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> CC: "Grammenos, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  <313@hyperreal.org>
> Subject: Re: (313) Sonar Festival 2003 dates
>

> I can't argue with that!
>
> There's always a nice laid-back vibe in the daytime and the quality of the
> organization, audio & visuals at the HUGE nightime venue is excellent.
>
> G.
>
> "Toby Frith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 26/02/2003 09:10:59
>
> Please respond to "Toby Frith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> To:   "Grammenos, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
> cc:
>
> Subject:  Re: (313) Sonar Festival 2003 dates
>
> it's the 10th anniversary I believe. Pretty much essential if you're
> anywhere in Europe in June!

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]