I've heard him twice and he was complete turd; very percussive, hard, nasty loop-based bollocks for the entire night, but then I was dragged down to see him a third time for a friends birthday and he completely blew me away; not as tricksy as the first few times, but his tune selection was fantastic and he'd slowed down quite a bit; dropping kraftwerk and I think even some cabaret voltaire in and out of a very funky techno set (in the orbit -hah!)...

If the right one turns up he can be fantastic.

-s

Surf together with new Shared Browsing http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059