Rob:
> Dixie Chicks? Come off it.
> You a NuCountry fan?

NuCountry? Everything's gotta be named I spose...
Is Patsy Cline OldCountrySkool then? I like her too. : )

> You kept that quiet, Anya!
> I'm not talking to you anymore.

I don't disclose everything on the first date - always good
to keep an ace or two up yer sleeve innit.  >; p

Nice I can still surprise peeps, even after 4+ years on this
list. : )

> Actually, I quite like Goodbye Earl.
>
> I'll get my coat

Methinks I need a huge cloak now since this was way off topic...

Two _albums_ that do the hair-rising-on-back-of-neck stuff for me
are Aril Brikha's Deeparture in Time and Stewart Walker's Stabiles.
(Let's spin this thread twice round the equator!)

Anya

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890