From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 12:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) [OT] vinyl pressing / tone arm setting question

could be that you bought bootleg needles, these are quite common and
very annoying

This is a vaguely related question but still on the needles topic... I
changed my needles the other day and noticed that they jumped like a bugger
when I was scratching - went I went back to my old needles all was fine. How
is this - do new needles need to be worn in for scratching purposes ??

Cheers,
Marc

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes
only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a
solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of
Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon
as such.  All information is subject to change without notice.