Dont have the Pole '3', but do have Pole '2' and can highly recommend it. Check
the www.allmusic.com reviews.

Fluxion - 'Vibrant Forms'
and Monolake - 'Gravity'
are well worth a listen.

Also the Clicks and Cuts V3 is not too bad, probably more in common with Pole
sort of stuff.

Can second the Scion mix cd. Great mix of tracks.

Rav