http://www.acid-house.net/laeskmix.mp3

Hot Hanas Hula - Hot Hands - Trax
Masquerade ­ Real Love ­ Code 3
Armando - Downfall ­ Warehouse
Mike Dunn - Magic Feet (Phuture mix) - Westbrook
Steve Poindexter ­ Short Circuit ­ Housetime
Rio D ­ I Got To Make It ­ Rio Records
Naomi d ­ Passion ­ West Madison Street
Dj Pierre ­ Box Energy ­ Trax (Thanks to Larry Sherman for trying to
sabotage my mix with bad pressings)
Hokus Pokus ­ Different World ­ Dj International
Count Base E ­ So Fine ­ Citybeat
Rocky Jones ­ Choice of a New Generation ­ Dj International
Mark Imperial ­ She Ain¹t Nuttin¹ But a Hoe ­ House Nation
Tyree ­ Acid Over ­ DJ International
Armando ­ World Unknown ­ Warehouse (remind me to clean records before I use
them)
Vincent Floyd ­ I¹m So Deep ­ Dance Mania
Slickmaster Rick ­ Halloween House ­ White
Holly Jump ­ You Can¹t Hide ­ DJ International
KA Posse ­ Dog Dance ­ DJ International

Enjoy

Placid
--
http://www.acid-house.net

Everything you wanted to know about acid house