From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 2:54 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Where do you keep all your records?

Hi, maybe a stupid question, but where do you store all of those records?
Just in your livingroom in a cabinet or just stacked away in some corner,
or in crates?

Any ideas, photo's of there records, etc?

I'm moving this month to my new house and want to get rid of all those
crates but I find it hard to find a nice cabinet or something for a decent
price, I'd better buy more records for that money then :-)

I own about 1400 records but there surely are people with a lot more
records!!!!

Thanks, Remco