Aardvarck is Mike Krivits. Had some well nice releases
on Delsin. Kinda chilled broken beat but still funky.
I have the Nozum and Re Spoken ep's which I like a lot.
Missed out on his album Find The Cow. : (
Tracks by him also appear on both Delsin comp's that
I recommended recently ; ) and on the MusicForSpeakers
compilation 2.
Delsin's latest release is Aardvarck too, if memory serves
rightly. Havent heard it yet in full though, only snippets.
Any opinions?
Ta,

Anya

Aardvarck's an interesting choice of name btw.
Doesn't it mean earth pig or something like that?