> Aardvarck is Mike Krivits. Had some well nice releases
> on Delsin. Kinda chilled broken beat but still funky.
> I have the Nozum and Re Spoken ep's which I like a lot.
> Missed out on his album Find The Cow. : (

Check out the Aardvarck's Cult Copy 12" on Rush Hour if you can find it... it's
a little more 4/4  than he usually does and superb, among his career best
efforts so far IMHO.   Listen to Find The Cow on Delsin before you buy it.  I
like it but opinions vary, it's diverse too which I personally like. The track
Steck is a haunting kind of deep broken beat affair and there are more like
that on the album.  It's hard to go wrong with most Delsin releases... like the
Attica Blues remix of Nozum is tight.

Also I really like Aardvarck Donkeyboy release on Music for Speakers.  A weird
vocal track called "man to come" that's a deep funky dark groover, mixes well
with Theo/KDJ and deep detroit house oddly enough.  Then there's collaboration
track on there with Sonar Lodge that is awesome too.

I like the ReSpoken thing with Nubian Mindz remix... I think that's on Rush
Hour.  Those Dutch labels are always sleeping around with labels and tracks
though  ;)

I like that Aardvarck can do abstract/dowtempo and also house and broken-up
kind of beats and techno flavors.  Definitely an innovator and in a
super-crowded field of electronic producers he surely stands out.  I mean Domu
is remixing him... that says a lot right there.  He is pretty prolific...  I
haven't heard the new one album on Delsin yet though -- how does it compare?

peace,
Matt MacQueen