Matthew MacQueen wrote:
yesterday I said whites are circulating of the new Sound Signature >#17... this was a mistake, the whites are actually SS #18... sorry >bout that. Which brings up the question what happened to # 17 ?

i've got a promo of sound signature 017. no info, but i've heard it's called 'illumination' by rusty waters. two versions of the same track, both around 115 bpm, one a bit slower, the other a bit faster. the slower version, i guess, is the original. long intro with a very nice bassline, percussion comes in slowely. male vocals singing 'shine your light on me, i see the light'. very nice.

jurren