From: jurren baars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 8:27 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Sound Signature # 18 (correction!)

Matthew MacQueen wrote:
>yesterday I said whites are circulating of the new Sound Signature >#17...
>this was a mistake, the whites are actually SS #18... sorry >bout that.
>Which brings up the question what happened to # 17 ?

i've got a promo of sound signature 017. no info, but i've heard it's called
'illumination' by rusty waters. two versions of the same track, both around
115 bpm, one a bit slower, the other a bit faster. the slower version, i
guess, is the original. long intro with a very nice bassline, percussion
comes in slowely. male vocals singing 'shine your light on me, i see the
light'. very nice.

jurren