> i think it was a combination of their
> $25-minimum-drink-credit-card-silliness, and a lack of promotion.
> i wish i'd known about the free cover though... i'da been happy
> to buy their silly credit card if i'd known it wasn't on top of some door
> charge.

yeah I read about that somewhere too ...but that card system isn't even in
effect yet (for whatever reason).  I agree if they ever do that it will
definitely be a barrier for people. But so far everything there so far has been
free cover and a cash bar (no card BS).

> maybe it had something to do with the st. patrick's day parade too.

Good point, lots of people had been out at bars since before noon...

peace,
Matt