In soundforge you can divide up the large wav. file. I often do this for
my mixes. It is time consuming though. Its best to start from the end of
the file as it works faster. Find the very start of the last tune (or
wherever you want to index it) then highlight it from that point to the
end of the file. Then cut and paste to a new window. Keep doing this until
the entire mix is chopped up into separate windows. Then burn onto the CD
in the proper order... voila.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.