----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Bates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Flor Pinheiro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:35 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Records Stores In London

> just walk down Berwick st from the Oxford street end and you will see the
> good ones, mainly reckless :)

I'm sure Rob can recount his recent journey there in some detail, but be
cautious at Reckless - their pricing is very erratic. You can find some
*amazing* deals, and some really jacked prices to boot. Just be careful, not
to say you can't find some really good stuff on the cheap. I've seen *huge*
shipments of Detroit back catalogues in there. H U G E !

As Alex said, Berwick street generally is a good place to immerse yourself
in vinyl. Also worth popping into Koobla (just up the street from Vinyl
Junkies and Reckless) for some bits that other stores may have sold out of.
Not an amazing store, but I've rounded things out there b/c it's less
headz-frequented. ;) Oh, also if you go to Vinyl Junkies, make sure to visit
both parts of the store (there is a 2nd downstairs section a few doors down
the street, which many people overlook at first).

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com