I hope list member Johnny Macintosh isn't included in that diatribe!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hampson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 1:39 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Subject: RE: (313) Records Stores In London

Some of the staff at the Music and Video Exchange shops in London are by far
the most moody staff in the world - once one of them threw records at me and
stormed off, and another time one got really pissed off as I questioned
whether he had correctly added up a pile of records  (he was right but only
because some of the prices were wrote on incoherently).  If you do end up
there, the cyclist guy with the teeth is always friendly and polite, and the
chef guy is never rude.

The award for moodiest record store staff of all time goes to Kenny at Spinn
Inn in Manchester back in the late 80s, early 90s - I figured they closed
down because people couldn't take being in the presence of the moody c***!

David

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]