There's one bloke in Koobla, I think he's in charge sort of, a lot thinner
and 'squarer' then the rest. Whatever you do, don't ask him about Basic
Channel! I think his dog or something, might died whilst listening to one of
their records 'cause he just goes red and extremely agitated if you ask him
the most seemingly innocuous question about them!