From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2003 8:36 a.m.
To: Jongsma, K.J.; 'rob'; Jongsma, K.J.
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) handbags

all of this "race is an issue" bullshxt is just that.  Race
is, and always will be as much of an issue as you make it.

I never even contemplated race and techno before I joined
this damn list.  its all music, who cares what color the
artist is. I can't tell the difference by listening to it,
so who cares.

of course, I don't think detroit was the birthing place of
techno either, but thats just flamebait here (no replies
please :P)

-Joe

Nice to see another private message pop-up on this list,
how nice of you....

look better next time will you!

can't
> been seen, so
> hence has no colour.... you can like it or not.
>
> As for "Race is always an issue..." I don't know what
colour
> you are? It
> makes no difference to me either.... it's what you've got
> say and do that
> interests me, not the colour of your skin.
>
> If you have a problem with colour then I can understand
why
> "race is always
> an issue" to you in your world, however, please don't
accuse
> the rest of us
> of being the same as you!
>
> It is however your right to voice your own opinion, I
will
> choose not to
> listen to it next time, as I feel you have been misguided
in life.

> I hope you have a nice day though :O)
>
> Peace.

colour!

> bullshit, music HAS colour, like it or not.
>

> Race is always an issue....

> DISCLAIMER
>
> De gemeente Almelo aanvaardt voor haar medewerkers geen
enkele
> aansprakelijkheid voor eventueel onjuist, onrechtmatig of
> ontoelaatbaar geacht gebruik van e-mail (inclusief
bijlagen).

> Dit e-mail bericht is door de gemeente Almelo
gecontroleerd op
> de aanwezigheid van eventuele virussen. Wij kunnen echter
geen
> garantie afgeven dat al onze e-mail berichten volledig
virus
> vrij zijn. Het is daarom verstandig uw binnenkomende
e-mail