Jurren Baars wrote:

another record i quite like at the moment is the yam who remix of n'dambi's 'call me' both the vocal and the dub are awesome. deep-deep house somewhere around 110 bpm, the vocal is lovely for the vocal [dûh...] and the dub is great for the piano that comes in in the second part.

Seconded! Theo Parrish or Osunlade would be jealous.

Speaking of Theo Parrish: at the Trackmode/Sound Signatures party last year, they were selling a whole bunch of different Ugly Edits (4 or 5 I think). Did someone pick these all up and if so, are they the same as the current Ugly Edits that are being released?

Otto