----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: (313) New Stuff

> There's a few new Goya whites floating around too. Not had chance to check
> them yet as I have no cash, but others might want to check 'em.

Yeah, their new release list for this week was pretty impressive:

Friday 28th March 2003

------Rushed Release for Friday 28th March------
=== RESTLESS SOUL - Let Your Feeling's Show / Happy (2019Black) 2000Black===
2 percussive joints from the Phil Asher fort - including new and exclusive
Happy..........restless soul pre-summer warm-up...........
------Rushed Release for Friday 28th March------

==== THE FLAWS feat: MC CHICK-A-BOO - Freek (BITCH004) BITCHES BREW ====
The Bitches drop another bomb, more of a darker electric feel opening up
their label up to a wider audience

==== Ed Motta & Alex Attias - Patinete / Sus 4 Jam (VISIONS009) VISIONS INC
====
Alex teams up with Brazilian legend Ed Motta for a latin flavored joint
   www.goyamusic.com for the full catalogue......

last fridays joints....

KEY OF SOUL - One Life to Live (DIA012) DIASPORA
STEPPAH HUNTAH - Olesscoop / Kwolg Universe (SOUL_K01) SOULTRONIK
Various Artists - THE NEW SEASON (FILE003cd) ARCHIVE
ZEB - Swimming Pool / Artichoke Funk (IC207) IRMA ON CANVAS
ERNESTO'S - Portuguese Nights (HOWL1205) HOLLOW
RUSS GABRIEL - Spirit of Corea (SWAX-3) SOUL ON WAX
IZZI DUNN - Fire  (REMIXES) (FWX1202) FIREWORX
LEROY SMITH feat. Ne-Grove - BELIEVERS (PF005) PUREFILTH

Must check that Russ Gabriel on Soul on Wax...

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com