I believe the new Jeff Mills album is called Medium.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grammenos, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 25 maart 2003 17:12
To: 'Toby Frith'; 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) New Stuff

I read in the new wire about a forthcoming mills album. Not part of this
series i don't think.. Anyone know what it is? I forget the name now.

Also, there's a good interview w/ Authechre , talking about their new album.

Any info appreciated. Also where can i pick up the new dan bell mix on
logistic? I haven't seen it anywhere!

Thanks.