From: Anya Stang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:52 PM
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Discogs... - and some London spam : )

http://ad.techno.org
Not 100% updated but what they have is pretty accurate.

I just read that Curtis Jones aka Cajmere aka Green Velvet
is playing at The End/London on Easter Sunday. : )

Anya

> From: Sakari Karipuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed 26/Mar/2003 10:14 GMT
> To: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
> Subject: Re: (313) Discogs...
>
> Langsman, Marc wrote on Wed, 26 Mar 2003 about following:
>
> > Does anyone know if theres a good imdb type equivalent for
> > music/discographies .. Ive tried discogs.com but it doesn't seem to be
even
> > vaguely complete :/
>
> discogs has plenty of information and even more mis-information; it's
> kinda almost ok but considering adding releases takes anything from 0
> days to four weeks, it's pathetic. and supposedly updates/fixes of wrong
> information takes even longer. (yes there isn't enough moderators to
> take care of validating releases and so on..)
>
> sakke
> --
> Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best
Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---