I like his contributions to Bukem's Earth 4 compilation, Seven Miles High
and his collaboration with Sol Set, Aztec Girl. I'm pretty sure they're
exclusive cuts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaas Jan Jongsma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 12:23 PM
To: Placid
Cc: Phonopsia; Minto George; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Re: Mark Wilson / Open House

On zaterdag, maa 29, 2003, at 13:17 Europe/Amsterdam, Placid wrote:

> Open house  feat placid angles..  Placid angles  was  john
> BELTRAN..aquatic
> and resonance
>
> There was also  'save the world'  on the buzz release
>
> Was released on retroactive  and then on buzz...

And of course he appeared on the Panic in Detroit compilation. The
Retroactive release is re-released on the german Superstition label and
is a bit easier to find then the original one.

KJ

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]