> > > Oh and everything touched by Erik van de Broek with a 303 in it of
> > > course.... okay i am going to stop this now :))
> >
> > Was that the guy who did Shiver?
>
> Yep...
>

> > What's hap'nin with him now??
>
> Well they stopped releasing on Shiver and Dap somewhere in the midninties.
> Erik released some drum 'n bass as Scattah and did some pop-electro thing
> which sounded okay but not anywhere on the same level as the Shiver and
Dap
> stuff. Rumour goes that he still has a box of about 40 DAT tapes with
> material which makes the shiver and dap stuff sound like shania twain on
the
> techno tip. Last thing i heard is that he now tries to make some money by
> doing some trance stuff...

Interesting. I hope he releases some of this material, it would be a shame
to let it die on DAT. Subsonic Soundscape is a brilliant record. It's one of
a subgenre of electro which segues from boom-bap into 4/4, really
effectively...(I feel another thread coming on...;-)

How collectible are his releases? I never see them in shops, seems like
everyone who has them wants to keep them!

Thanks for the update,

Andrew