Hey Gang!
After a few minor setbacks from Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity, the Matrix
machine is now up and running again :^)

Just thought I'd share with you guys the final decisions for the 313 Remix
Project. After sorting through the numerous and varied remixes (many of them
quite brilliant!) I have made these selections for initial release:

The Sh*t Remixes Volume 2
1. Kelly Hand
2. Christian Bloch
3. Dimitri Pike
4. John Clees

The Sh*t Remixes Volume 3
5. Tristian Watkins
6. Devolve
7. Gretchen Anderson
8. Curse

Many of the remixes are still available for your listening enjoyment at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/matrix313/. A couple were sent direct via CD-R
so you wont be able to preview them at the moment.

I have missplaced (fancy word for "lost") contact info for some of you on
this list, so if any of you have a direct email addy for someone on this
list please forward it to me. Thank you to everyone who took the time to do
a mix and submit it to me. Also thanks to all who worked on a mix but never
submitted it, and all of those who expressed interest in doing a remix but
never got around to doing one. Hopefully we'll get something sorted out for
the next time :^)

later!

sean deason
matrix records