So I dug out my DJ Bone Subject Detroit Volume Two mix today after having not
listened to it in quite some time and Space Bump caught my ear.  I tried
looking up some information on it, and have found out very little.  The artist
is listed as Subject No. 1, so I'm guessing it's on Subject Detroit records,
which makes me believe it's by DJ Bone.  I can't find out any vinyl that's got
the track on it, and discogs only lists the song on the mix cd.  If anyone has
any more info on this track, including where I'd be able to find it on vinyl,
if it's possible, let me know.
Thanks,
-Andy