spw replied to dan sicko:

Well, discuss it then!  You don't have to wait for an admin to bring it
up --- why should you?
 Keeping this information to yourself smacks of
elitism in my book.

-d

Good question, because I don't support a lot of the new 313 and related
music these days.
I guess I could cut and paste from a record stock list and say hey look at all the new 313 music you people are not discussing but that wouldn't seem right. In order for something like this to work someone who is familiar with all the new records being released from Detroit labels and what the distributors are shipping should post this info and not only the 313 label/ artist they like.

erm, what i'm getting from your answer is that you don't find a lot of the new 313 and related music good enough to discuss it yourself, but you do expect others to discuss it for you?

maybe there's a reason not every record gets mentioned on this list: the record is just not good enough. [can't speak for others, but when i don't have anything nice to say about a certain record, i choose not to say anything, rather then mention how bad i think that record was.]

jurren