yo k-j :)

Now we are talking about an album: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE A FULL LENGTH
ALBUM SHAKE?

it's coming! coming thru EFA later this year. i heard most of it while sitting in the car with him at the airport in dallas....it's realllllyyyyy excellent...shake is one of the true pioneers of using samples as instruments imo, one of my first reactions after hearing it...there were many incredibly beautiful hiphop (with a bit of the shake touch! a little bit idm like he does..) tracks on there (def some of the best yet from him!), techno, some very nice melodies...wild sounds...i even liked the frictional beat style one that minto didnt :P but minto didnt hear much of the rest...nyah nyah toe :P ...let's just hope EFA dont drop the ball..

jt