From: robin pinning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 April 2003 15:03
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) the weather

simple question:

does the weather strongly influence the music you listen to?

i realise a lot of the music i listen to, regardless of genre, has a
melancholic edge to it (which is why a lot of 'detroit' music really touches
me), which when the sun shines, say, is not really fitting for my mood. (i
usually listen to dub, 70s reggae when the sun
shines)

i just wondered what others thought.

obviously cos i live in manchester uk, it's p**sing down most of the time
and i'm playing the 313 all the way :)

just thought we could do with discussing music for a change :)

cheers

robin...