>oh and dear I say Morrissey...

The mention of Moz just triggered a question I've meant
to ask a few times on the list...anyone ever heard
Francois K's remix of This Charming Man?  I'm very
curious is it worth hunting for...

> --
> Martin Dust
> Parkhead House
> 26 Carver Street
> Sheffield
> S1 4FS
>
> f: +44  (0) 114 241 3702
> e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> w: http://www.dustclub.com
>
> NOTE: This E-mail is private and confidential to
> the named recipients.
> Any information provided is given in good faith.
>
> However, unless specifically stated to the
> contrary, Dust, accepts no
> liability for the content of this E-mail, or for
> the consequences of any
> actions taken on the basis of the information
> provided, unless that
> information is subsequently confirmed in
> writing.  The unauthorised
> copying of any information contained in this
> E-mail to persons other
> than the named recipients is strictly forbidden.
> © 2003 Dust.

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note that emails to, from and within RTÉ may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.