nu era is another person as nubian mindz

nu era is now mostly mark mac of 4 hero,
in the past they (+dego) did tracks together as well

nubian mindz is mr colin lindo aka alpha omega

and really one of my personal faves

i dig most his stuff on archive, but especially his album and the ep
forgotten parts
his stuff on 2000black is nice as well - most stuff on other labels and
remixes i dig a (just a very) little less

also recommended are seiji and domu/yotoko/rima
the rima album should be out next month

also worth to check is procreation, pretty 313-stylee