Well - I know where I'm going to be. Got my glow sticks and ratty ass raver
pants (we called them bell bottoms) ready to go. I'll be the one in the
Gatecrasher t-shirt with blue tipped spiky hair and the dog collar.

MEK

                      "Mark S. Krüx"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      udios.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Movement -
Rumors or fact
                      04/21/03 12:28 PM

I hear Barbara Deyo and Diana Potts will be doing a very special Happy
Hardcore / Gabber tag-team set on 6 decks to close out the opening
night....

m*