PLEASE PLAY ANABOLIC FROLIC!!!!!!!!! :::::))))))PLEASE PLAY ANABOLIC
FROLIC!!!!!!!!! :::::))))))
PLEASE PLAY ANABOLIC FROLIC!!!!!!!!! :::::))))))PLEASE PLAY ANABOLIC
FROLIC!!!!!!!!! :::::))))))
PLEASE PLAY ANABOLIC FROLIC!!!!!!!!! :::::))))))PLEASE PLAY ANABOLIC
FROLIC!!!!!!!!! :::::))))))

been studying my local rave bulletin board....

MEK

                      diana potts

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Mark_S.__Krüx"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      o.com>                   cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               Subject:  RE: (313) Movement -
Rumors or fact
                      04/22/03 02:54 PM

mark, you forgot to mention that I we'll be tossing
fire back and forth while we spin.

if anyone can suggest some good happy hardcore/gabber
record shops in the NJ area-i apparently need to go
shopping ASAP.;)