Phonopsia:
Oh - also, I plan on making a broken beat mix as sort of an overview for
people who might be trying to wrap their head around it. I don't claim to
have nearly enough of it, but what I've got should serve as a decent intro.
If anyone has any requests for inclusion on it, let me know off-list and
I'll see if I can work them in.

Cheers Tristan. I'd like to canvass opinion from anyone who cares to lend me
theirs on:

What do you think broken beat is? Is it a passing phase?

As for me, I admit to a broad stroke of ignorance. Save for the fact of
hearing stuff which would now be called broken beat, maybe seven years ago:
Example: Buckfunk 3000 - The Return Of Alphonso - on Trance Europe Express
vol 5. Also, some things which I currently like - e.g. Tempest by Kabuki
(Head to toe) I was recently told would fall in the 'broken-beat' category.

.... Is broken beat what you want it to be?!

Tx,