I am 99.9% certain that the pressing with the Alan Oldham artwork is the
third issue.  The original issue was on a silver and black label, I put
the scan on discogs a while back:

http://www.discogs.com/view_images/?type=R&wid=4282

The second issue is the one with the blue / white label.

David Anthony Parsons
Senior Design Consultant

The Internet Applications Group
Allied House, 29-39 London Road