----- Original Message -----
From: "John Harvey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: (313) nights out in london

> can anyone recommend any regular nights in london that play soulful
detroit
> techno/house?
>
> are there any?

None that are regular that I can think of, but there are plenty of soulful
house nights (not necessarilly Detroit), and enough one-offs with Detroit
focus to keep you plenty happy. It does require some work to keep up with it
though. I highly recommend the Overload board for such activity. Many
likeminded peoples from all over this island (and beyond) there. Plus it is
goofy! There are too many good locals DJs to name one-by-one, but if you
want specific recommendations for DJs or promoters to look for I'll be glad
to help off-list.

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk