Since the DEMF-meetup-list has little to no activity, (and it hasn't been
discussed (the list) on this list), I figured that I'd remind everyone that
Magda and I will be having a meet and greet at our house on the 23rd
(Friday).  We'll have an international contingency setting up base at the
house, so it'd be nice to see some new and old faces from the list.  I'll be
more specific in the weeks to come - but if you are arriving in Detroit on
or before Friday, keep us in mind.  We're in Southfield, very close to the
Lodge (M-10).

Cheers,
Dennis