Also highly recommended are the two Kemit Sources EP's. Both harken back the
Kutis to my ear. The one on Versatile has a totally different I:Cube mix on
it too - which sounds really Detroit-y.

Also, the Herbert remixes of the Mighty Bop's 'Lady'. It's Herbert, do you
even need to hear it? ;) Also that remix he did of Karin Krog last year.

Norma Jean Bell - London Fog (OK, not that new)

Muziq - Half Crazy ( The Other Version / Limited New House Mix ) - make sure
to get this version for the really melodic dirty percussion

Glad Today - The Music Solstice - Debut (I think) from a Baltimore house
band!!! Really excellent stuff all over the map, lead by live trumpets and
vocals. The A-side has preacher sample, but the B-sides win again.

The Movers - Love Cosmic Spiritual (not sure how you'll feel about this one,
but I would call it dirty, and I bought it ;)

N'Dambi - Call Me (Limited Re-Edit) if you haven't got it yet, run don't
walk

New World Aquarium - Heavy Metal

That's a start for some less-than obvious stuff, and still not sure if this
quite meets the criteria.

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk