----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Bates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Phonopsia"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: (313) More Dirty House

> well 'musiq' is an rnb singer, hes had a couple of albums out now. go look
> on kazaa or something for the original of his song 'halfcrazy' and you
will
> be impressed!

I really liked the vocals but the lyrics to this one made me balk. I mean, I
understand where he's coming from, but basically you can reduce it to:

a) we were great friends
b) we fooled around - oops!
c) now *you* are acting strange
d) i wish *you* would sort your sh*t out so we can go back to 'a'

Dunno. Something about the assignment of blame in this song rubs me the
wrong way, but I really can't argue against a dancefloor full of people
getting down to it. I mean, I can totally relate, but only because I was
being a dick when I felt that way too. ;) Since hearing it on a dancefloor
I've gone a bit easier on it though. :)

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk