I was having this conversation just yesterday with friends, about the lack
of good lyrics in house and techno. We were discussing 'Black Water' ("Don't
let them tell you that war is the answer" etc. Pretty cool) and a few things
came up, among them -

Elements of Life - MAW Feat. Blaze (MAW)
Excellent lyrics concerning our depletion of natural resources.

In fact, a lot of Blaze stuff has really well thought out lyrics....

Acting Crazy - Round Three (Main St.)
Weird ass lyrics about someone's smacked up [girl]friend.... :-)

Dajae - Day by Day (Cajual)
Just great lyrics about coping with daily life.....

Mmmm....have work to do.....can't think....

Later,

Andrew