I know several people who "mix" their own productions from between two
laptops/computers, simply connecting them up through a standard Dj mixer,
synching the BPM in their production program, and literally pressing start
on the qued track exactly on time, then mixing as normal. I've done it
myself too. Takes a bit of getting used to , but it very workable.

Regards,
bren.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]