Quite literally "dropping the bombs" ;)
Arf arrf boom tisch !

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :> Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 4:41 AM :>
To: 'Sam Valenti IV'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org :> Subject: RE:
(313) This Friday - iPod event at all Apple stores :> :> :> :> > Every Apple
store will have a DJ playing on iPods from 6-10 PM. :> > General info is up
at www.apple.com/retail/may2 :> :> How does that work !?? Do Ipods have
pitch controls nowadays ? :> What would be fantastic actually would be the
combination of :> ipod + finalscratch (oh yeah and if only they give ipod :>
recording functionality..) :> :> PG> Totally true. I think ipod's are one of
the best things :> to happen to :> music, i have over 500 albums encoded on
one device that's :> smaller + lighter than my portable cd player. Rich has
been :> using one forever.. I don't know how you would mix using one :> of
them though, with two i suppose you could dj jamaican :> style. Would be
cool to have a final scratch type thing-ie :> for IPOD's though! :>
:
:-----------------------------------------------------------------------
----
:-
:--
:This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
:designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
:of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
:distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This
:communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
:as :an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
:product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
:statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
:be :secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information :is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such.  All :information is subject to change without notice.