* Ayro is Jeremy Ellis, appearances on Goya music, Jazzanova, Compost, and
Ubiquity, John Arnold could tell us more about this cat, looks like John
team up with Ayro....John remixed him.
John ???? any enlightenment :-) and BTW Ayro was at DEMF 2001, we all have a
short memory.......
Ayro used to be a session player for artists like Aril Brikha and the
Time/Space band. Most known (IMHO) of his tracks "Drink" on Omoamusic.

* Joseph "Amp" Fiddler, keyboardist of the P.Funk All-Stars, Maxwell...,
Amp's voice is excellent and well suited to funk. Most, if not all, P funk
members put out a solo album, the Mr. Filder one is : With Respect (1990)
dominance of keyboards and drum machines.

*Alder and Elias, know nothing about them but if we talk about Jesika Elius
and Justin Alder aka Alder and Elius, they put out something on Skam rec
(Skam Rec. released remember Mask 100-200-300-400-500..) I could say they do
electronic music a la Board of Canada.

* Andres though as rumors want us to believe is not an ambiguity as to
whether Andres is Moodymann under a cameo or not, Andres release most of his
stuff on KDJ label and put one on Moods and Groove.

*Ben Bracken member of Crackle, Flashpapr.... "Do What You Must Do" is a
beautiful sad, creaky songs... when performing Ben uses prepared guitar,
guitar, electronics, & xylophone and laptop.

*Peven Everett : I assume all of us bought The Selector Series Vol. 1, from
Goya, Peven is on it as Ayro as well.
Peven is first an hip-hop R&B artist. Sometimes I even swear it’s Stevie
Wonder singing, like on “You Are To Me”, a beautiful samba styled ballad
that really shows off Peven’s talents.
During the 90's, Roy Davis Jr, keeping on point with his cutting edge sound,
and teamed up with Peven Everett, a Chicago vocalist, and recorded the hit
song: "Gabrielle"(Large /XL). Peven's appearances also on: Nite Groove,
Bombay, Talkin' LOud, Prescription, Beechwood. If you are into this kind of
music I recommend from this artist his ‘Studio Confessions’ record, and of
course Gabrielle !

*Grandwizzard Theodore, more on his website at:
http://gwtmusic.com/index.html 100% hip hop, I let comments in the hands of
Cyclone.....

*Wolf Eyes sorry not my cup of tea, but as open minded I am I know they are
in the sphere of punk rock influence some call it Deep electronic  and I
call it Punk Rock, have nothing to add here a part that they are famous in
they " circle", if we have some Punk Rock fans on the list , particularly
from Michigan , I guess they could help out, and please keep Punk Rock
thread out of this list, that completely OT, we all are tired about OT, we,
all of us,  should be more disciplined.....

* Korie, we already told to the list yesterday who she is, good taste, GREAT
party organizer, producer and Dj, low profile artist, and famous for who
knows her.

Hope this helps,

All in all the line up as we can see might feel all the music taste from
Funk to hip hop through punk rock to techno, but from there say better than
last year there is a step which I shall not cross.
People in a general are anyway fickle, I saw last year people dancing their
ass off during Marco Carolla and Steve Rachmad, then this same people has
the nerve to diss last year's line up.

We must give credit where credit is due though.