*Alder and Elias, know nothing about them but if we talk about Jesika Elius
and Justin Alder aka Alder and Elius, they put out something on Skam rec
(Skam Rec. released remember Mask 100-200-300-400-500..) I could say they do
electronic music a la Board of Canada.

They have a few things out on Skam...one being Parental Guidance (full length) and the Unriddled ep. I think there is more. They used to call themselves Dequindre Caniff before Jesikka and Justin signed to Skam (late 90s).
Once in a while you can still find one of their cdrs in a used bin.
I'd call them IDM with a zany sexual twist - nothing like Boards of Canada, really.
I think they still live in Michigan, but I could be wrong.

                                                jeff