Ramon IV - Altes Testament on the label Ladomat

Great track

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 13:20 Atlantic/Reykjavik, tuneintuition wrote:

Heard a Richie Hawtin (live @ Mixmag) in Toronto - 96'?
Can't believe how much his mixing/music style has changed.
The set is composed of mostly acidhouse/tech stuff.  The last
track that my friend has recorded is the track I'm seeking.
It's this melodic/acid track where the melody rolls in then
the acid line rolls in and they keep playing with eachother
throughout the track, then this women vocal comes in - she's
not actually saying anything, just doing the soul hum thing
to the melody - pretty sexy.  He keeps the track on for quite
awhile compared to some of the other stuff he played during
the set.

This might be difficult because I don't have to much
information - so if this doesn't ring a bell I'll look for
more specifics and re-send this.

Appreciate the help!

Luke