From: Kent williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 10:43 AM
To: Alex Bates
Cc: a; 313 Detroit
Subject: (313) heads-only techno? nah

Heh. I don't know who those people are; I'd like Techno to be the next
hip hop. While there's nothing like the vibe of a party where everyone there
is well into the music, but economically the audience needs to expand or
it's just going to be a hobby for all but a few people lucky enough to make
a living at it.

Wait, I think that's pretty much the case now.